Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Hotness Found: Jonathan Cake


British actor Jonathan Cake graced my Tivo when he appeared as MI-6 Agent Cole Barker on NBC's CHUCK. His appearance, and even more, his sexy accent caused much debate over the British dialect... over it, or still way under it's spell?

Personally I think the British/Australian accent is still way hot... but is that my subconscious wishing I was being manhandled by Bond (the Sean Connery version, def not the Daniel Craig)? What is it about the accent that makes us all hot and bothered?

Another interesting thing to note, in polling my guy friends, they all said they were most attracted by Asian accents because (and this is a direct quote) it conveys the message "me so weak and innocent. need cock."

* Also very cute, Jonathan's brother's nickname was 'Birthday'

No comments:

Post a Comment